What are some good trivia questions?
What are some good trivia questions?
Trivia Question: What is the name of the Earth’s largest ocean? Trivia Question: When Michael Jordan played for the Chicago Bulls, how many NBA Championships did he win? Trivia Question: What country won the very first FIFA World Cup in 1930? Trivia Question: In what year was the first-ever Wimbledon Championship held?
What are some good family trivia questions?
Sample Family Trivia Questions
- How many generations are in our family, alive and well today?
- Who is the longest living family member with us today? (If female, give her a rose, if male, give him a family reunion hat or koozie.)
- Who is the newest family member here today? (Could be a baby or a new marriage.)
What are some good trivia categories?
- All Trivia Categories.
- Movie Trivia.
- Music Trivia.
- TV Trivia.
- News & Celebrity Trivia.
- Toys & Games Trivia.
- General Knowledge & Misc Trivia.
- Slogan & Business Trivia.
What are some good basketball trivia questions?
1) What team won the very first NBA game?
WHAT ARE FUN FACT questions?
List of fun questions to ask
- What would you name your boat if you had one?
- What’s the closest thing to real magic?
- Who is the messiest person you know?
- What will finally break the internet?
- What’s the most useless talent you have?
- What would be on the gag reel of your life?
- Where is the worst smelling place you’ve been?
What are examples of trivia?
Trivia is defined as little-known facts or unimportant matters. Examples of trivia are details of a fight that happened decades ago. An example of trivia is a game in which team members race to see who can be the first to answer questions about insiginificant facts of history, popular culture, art and science.
What are some fun trivia questions and answers?
Fun trivia Questions and Answers
- What is the official nickname of Texas?
- Name the biggest Island of the world.
- Name three novels of Shakespeare.
- What was the relation between Sebastian and viola in The Twelfth Night?
- What is the diameter of our Earth?
- Who is the wife of Barack Obama?
- When did William Wordsworth die?
Who knows me better questions family?
How Well Do You Know Me? 100+ Questions for Family
- What was my favorite thing to do growing up?
- What did I want to be when I grew up?
- What scared me when I was a kid?
- Who was my favorite teacher when I was in school?
- What is my favorite childhood memory?
- What is my first memory?
- What was my first pet?
How do I make trivia fun?
5 Tips for Building Awesome Trivia Quizzes
- The title of the quiz should be fun and timely.
- Have a strategy for what topics your questions will cover given the title.
- Order the questions to make the user feel like they’re on a thrill ride.
- Randomly position your correct answers.
What are some good questions for a trivia quiz?
Her are some olympic knowledge questions displayed in a trivia quiz: These trivia quiz questions focus on cellular phones, operating systems, the history of the computer and social media. 1. What year was the very first model of the iPhone released? 2. What’s the shortcut for the “copy” function on most computers? 3. What does “HTTP” stand for?
When do useless trivia questions come to use?
You never know when these useless trivia questions might come to use, for example; when you’ve run out of things to talk about! Once you’ve looked over these questions, you’ll find that, even though they’re useless, they’re filled with some pretty cool facts that anyone would enjoy answering or learning more about.
Which is the best trivia question on social media?
These trivia questions focus on cellular phones, operating systems, the history of the computer and social media. 1. What year was the very first model of the iPhone released? 2. What’s the shortcut for the “copy” function on most computers?
What are some good trivia questions for geography?
Go on a tour around the world with these geography trivia questions. See how much you know about different countries & their capitals, cities, bodies of water, mountains, and landmarks by answering these questions. 1. What metropolitan area, not bordering a body of water, is the largest in the world?