What is a rap diss?
What is a rap diss?
A diss track, diss record or diss song (diss – abbr. from disrespect) is a song whose primary purpose is to verbally attack someone else, usually another artist.
What is the greatest diss song of all time?
1/13The best diss tracks ever
- Hit ‘Em Up – Tupac. Despite the hilarious video there’s no doubting how angry Tupac was recording this one.
- No Vaseline – Ice Cube.
- The Story of Adidon – Pusha T.
- The Warning – Eminem.
- Kick In The Door – The Notorious B.I.G.
- Shether – Remy Ma.
- F*** Wit’ Dre Day – Dr Dre ft Snoop Dogg.
- Ether – Nas.
Why are there so many diss songs in hip hop?
Dating back to the time Big Bank Hank of the Sugar Hill Gang borrowed Grandmaster Caz’s rhyme book and used his lyrics without credit on “Rapper’s Delight,” MCs have been feuding on and off wax. Hip-hop is a culture built around machismo and bravado, so backing down or losing a battle is detrimental to an artist’s career.
What happens if you watch morgz diss track on YouTube?
THIS TIKTOKER SHOULD BE ARRESTED.. Videos you watch may be added to the TV’s watch history and influence TV recommendations. To avoid this, cancel and sign in to YouTube on your computer. An error occurred while retrieving sharing information. Please try again later.
Who was the first rapper to diss Dr.Dre?
One of the first to strike back were Compton’s Most Wanted (who beat Dr. Dre to the punch by three months), who threatened to burn Tim’s “Fuck Compton” hat (prominently featured on the “Fuck Compton” artwork), advised him never to travel to their hometown. 48. Noreaga “Halfway Thugs Pt. 2” (1998)
Who was the rapper who dissed the city of Compton?
49. Compton’s Most Wanted “Who’s Fucking Who” (1992) After Ultramagnetic MC-affiliate Tim Dog dissed the entire city of Compton, California, on his not-so-subtly titled “Fuck Compton,” the floodgates opened with Tim Dog slander from Compton-based rappers.