PWC offers the water testing kit line for home, industry and a variety of specific contaminants. Please contact us for more information on any of these products.
WATER TESTING KITS
Our water testing kits include:
- home water analysis
- lead test
- iron hardness test
- bacteria test
- arsenic test
- pesticide test
AQUASURE MICROBIAL TESTING
The Aquasure Pro 3000 includes state of the art precision and instrumentation for field and laboratory applications. The Pro 3000 is a single test, precision, portable incubator utilizing Aquasure`s patented STEPPI technology to provide on site and laboratory testing of microbial contamination in food and water supplies. Used in conjunction with Aqualert Test Kit, the Aquasure Pro 3000 provides a quick accurate test for the presence / absence of both total Coliform and E.coli to WHO standards using globally approved methods (USEPA, AWWA-APHA etc.). Main features include:
- Laboratory performance on-site.
- Detects within 24 hours or less both Total Coliform and E.coli to 1 CFU/100mls - a color change to blue-green is a positive test.
- Utilizes standard 100mls-sample size.
- Constant temperature profile at 35 ± 0.5 °C for the entire incubation period.
- Patented direct heating and temperature monitoring system for quick even heat distribution.
- Factory preset calibration and total microprocessor control allows for one push button operation.
- Built in QC program ensures accuracy and reliability. Colored LEDs display instrument and test status.
- Green LED - indicates normal operation
- Yellow LED - warns of power interruption
- Red LED - warns of exceeding the QC limits / negates the test if optimum is not achieved within 3 hours of the start.
NiCd rechargeable battery maintains microprocessor operation during power outage. Internal time clock tracks the incubation period and indicates when 24 hour incubation is over through flashing LEDs. Vacuum lid maintains temperature profile in outside temperature ranging from 3 - 35 °C. Compact, portable, robust and lightweight for easy handling and shipping. 12V DC operation. With appropriate adapter (optional) it can be operated by 110 V, 220 V, battery and off the cigarette lighter in an automobile.
By using the Aquasure Pro 3000 the risk of public consuming tainted water is greatly reduced. The Aquasure Pro 3000 empowers the ground water controller to identify and respond quickly to a problem, eliminating delays caused by weekends and transportation to laboratories. The Aquasure Pro 3000 also eliminates the many false positives that result from loss of sample integrity caused by transportation, handling and holding time errors. Costly re-sampling and time delays are eliminated, as well as packaging, courier and laboratory costs. Public and consumer confidence in their water supplies is increased.